- When Outlook Express Starts click Tools -> Accounts
- Inside the "Internet Accounts Windows" click Add -> Mail
- Fill in your name. Click Next.
- Click "I already have an e-mail address that I'd like to use" and fill in your email address. Click Next.
- On the "Email Servers Name" page, fill in the server information. "My incoming mail server is a POP3 server." The incoming and outgoing mail server should be either mail.yourdomain.com or the IP address in your setup email. Click Next
- Put in your mailbox username (username is the FULL email address email@example.com) in the account name field, and the password below. Click Next
- Click Finish
- 1 Users Found This Useful
We have a zero tolerance policy on SPAM. if you do it, your account will be terminated immediately
The path to sendmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail
Your SMTP server is the IP found in your welcome email, or, if propagation has completed,...
Your pop3 server is either the IP in your welcome email, or, if propagation has completed,...
You can use pretty much any mail client you like with our mail service. Clients such as Eudora,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution