2. In the Email section click on Manage Accounts.
3. At the bottom click on Add Account.
4. Fill in the name you want for your email address. For example 'joey' if you want 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
5. Set a password for this email account.
6. Click on Create.
- 1 Benutzer fanden dies hilfreich
We have a zero tolerance policy on SPAM. if you do it, your account will be terminated immediately
The path to sendmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail
Your SMTP server is the IP found in your welcome email, or, if propagation has completed,...
Your pop3 server is either the IP in your welcome email, or, if propagation has completed,...
You can use pretty much any mail client you like with our mail service. Clients such as Eudora,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution